Greetings from your Middle Class Guy blogger buddy.
My wife Loves pumpkin spice flavor and it is one of the things that she likes best about the fall. I like it too, not as much as she does, but I enjoy the pumpkin flavors throughout October and November, two months when it seems like every other thing that I consume is pumpkin flavored.
Here are fifteen things that I have had pumpkin flavored this month, and I am not yet sick of it:
- Pumpkin flavored coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, 7-Eleven and Starbucks.
- Pumpkin cookies made last weekend by my daughter.
- Pumpkin Blizzards at my favorite all-time business, Dairy Queen.
- Pumpkin Ravioli from Target.
- Pumpkin Smoothie from Jamba Juice.
- Pumpkin Almond Milk from Trader Joe’s.
- Pumpkin Muffins from Trader Joe’s.
- Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s from Trader Joe’s.
- Pumpkin cereal bars from Trader Joe’s.
- Pumpkin tortilla chips from Trader Joe’s.
- Pumpkin donuts! (not from Trader Joe’s)
- Pumpkin waffles.
- Pumpkin pancakes from Trader Joe’s.
- Pumpkin Bagels.
- Pumpkin cream cheese from Aldi.
My wife and I had pumpkin ravioli a week ago Friday night while both kids were out.
Pumpkin things that I have not yet had, but look forward to:
- Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Beer
By the way, we also purchased a pumpkin, which the squirrels have enjoyed devouring, more than I like the above pumpkiny items.